Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Survey from University of Aruba

Aruba since 1979

Survey from University of Aruba

The University of Aruba has contacted me and asked me to post the link and ask that you consider participating.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y6RSCRB

thanks!

That was fun and interesting. Thanks!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Are they worried that Americans will be going to Cuba instead of Aruba? Zero chance of me visiting Cuba in this lifetime, maybe my next

Aruba since 1979
    i am not sure that worried is the word. concerned might be a better word?
    i think that most caribbean destinations have something to lose when cuba gets up and running full tilt for american tourists.

however, i do think that comparing cuba to aruba at this point in time, is like comparing apples and oranges (meaning no comparison)

maybe in my grandsons' lifetime (they are 5 mos and 22 mos) they will see cuba do an "about face" and be a wonderful tourist destination.
    more importantly, maybe cuba will become a wonderful free society and a fine place to live for all of the cubans that have struggled for so many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Are they worried that Americans will be going to Cuba instead of Aruba? Zero chance of me visiting Cuba in this lifetime, maybe my next

Very easy to complete!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I am ready, willing, and able to travel to Cuba....as soon as you don't have to travel in a tour group which is still the current requirement.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Survey taken. I can 't say I have any real interest in visiting Cuba at this time.
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 04-28-2016 at 04:58 PM.

I took the survey. I look forward to traveling to Cuba one day.

Peg did you mean you have no interest in visiting Aruba, or Cuba? I am thinking you really meant to drop the "Ar" and replace it with a "C", lol.

interesting survey...strange but interesting
    that at being said....I have no desire to visit Cuba...ever...and also if I ever even considered going it would have to be after the people become independent and the gov't democratic...so, I guess...never...
    human rights should be a top agenda with our gov't before they allow free visiting priviledges.....I can understand why the folks from Cuba in this country are upset that we have decided to play nice in the sandbox with Cuba....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast