Aruba Beach

Thread: Swimming with Dolphins in Curacao

Swimming with Dolphins in Curacao

Hello, I am thinking of taking a vacation to Aruba with some friends and was wondering if there is anywhere you can swim with dolphins in Aruba. I have a 7 year old daughter that wants to do this, but the only place I found when searching the web is in Curacao. I was told that this is an island near aruba and you can only get there by plane. If this is the case was is the cost to get there and also is it easy to get from the airport to the place you can swim with dolphins. I really hope someone can help me out. This is really the decision making as to if we go or not.

Thanks,
    Tina

Aruba since 1979
    hi welcome to the aruba.com community forum

there is no swim with the dolphins on aruba

i am giving you the link to different threads for day trips to curacao

also moving this to OFF topic because it is about dolphins or curacao

again, welcome and good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by belletw77 View Post
    Hello, I am thinking of taking a vacation to Aruba with some friends and was wondering if there is anywhere you can swim with dolphins in Aruba. I have a 7 year old daughter that wants to do this, but the only place I found when searching the web is in Curacao. I was told that this is an island near aruba and you can only get there by plane. If this is the case was is the cost to get there and also is it easy to get from the airport to the place you can swim with dolphins. I really hope someone can help me out. This is really the decision making as to if we go or not.

Thanks,
    Tina

Sorry about that What is the link to the day trips to Curacao. I didn't see it listed in your reply.

Thanks, Tina

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/curacao.html

duh
    i forgot to post it.

make sure you visit the other threads about the aruba part of your trip!!!

QUOTE=belletw77;221829]Sorry about that What is the link to the day trips to Curacao. I didn't see it listed in your reply.

Thanks, Tina[/QUOTE]

We did the curaçao dolphin swim and a day stop in aruba when we took a cruise. Maybe you would enjoy that, and you can visit both islands that way.