Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: swimways papasan floats

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

swimways papasan floats

I have raved about them before...Target has them back again. These things are fabulous. They fold up great and are compact to pack. If you are struggling with what to bring to float in check these out. Little effort needed to blow up, quick drying, and fold
    up into their case.
    Fold up to a 14 inch disc.
    Just got 2 more the other day.....16.99 , great investment!

We are gonna check these out!! sound great. Might go for the slightly larger size ones though. we will have to see. Thanks for the info!

Just picked two up this morning - I can't believe how small these fold up! Could fit them in a carry on! Will be using them here, and probably bringing them to Aruba if we can squeeze them in. Usually get those mats from the hotel, but would be nice to have a sitting up option.

and SwimWays is a great hometown company...making fun pool toys right here in Virginia Beach VA... Shameless plug for a local company!!!

Does anyone know what size inner tube the surf club (lazy river) will allow??

Can you pay to use the lazy river or is it only for guest staying at the resort? Can you get a day pass?

Aruba since 1979

Quote Originally Posted by mbstiefel View Post
    Can you pay to use the lazy river or is it only for guest staying at the resort? Can you get a day pass?
    It is only for guests at the Surf Club. You get wrist bands when you check in and they ask you to wear them when in the lazy river.

I notice that Pricesmart here on the Island now have them but only the flat ones, not the chair type.
    I can't remember how much they were but definitely an option if you didn't want to transport them.
    Stella

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Thee circle ones are so great. If you posistion yourself just right you can rest your head back. When we first got them I thought they were to deep for me, however after a while I got comfy. The beauty of them is their portability. Used them at the surf 2 yrs ago and it was greatbeing upright while in the river.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast