Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Temp now in NJ

The beach, Boca Prins & just about anywhere with my husband!
    It was only 41 degrees in CT this morning. I had to wear my winter fleece jacket to work! Last week we had shorts & t-shirts on!

I am sure we used to get into the water in Maine as a kid in June! Now, forget it! I never get in! Not even Labor Day weekend-just too darn cold!

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I have one in my fridge.
    I still have a couple and a bottle of Palmera rum. I try to make them last as long as possible, until my next trip.

Aruba since 1979
    34 here in central maine

wasn't it this time last year that we all had tons of rain from May thru late July?

i have determined that no matter what the weather here in Maine, i will never be happy up here. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    I still have a couple and a bottle of Palmera rum. I try to make them last as long as possible, until my next trip.
    I try to make them last as well. I have Brights and Balashis, but only keep one in the fridge at a time to make them last.

Weather forecast here in Ga. is heating up again...86 tomorrow and 89 on Thursday. One extreme to another.

I'll be down in Charlotte on Monday and Tuesday, I could use a bit more warmth. Cold, overcast and raining in PA today.

Just wondering... if the volcano in iceland continues to belch, won't all that ash and stuff in the air block the sun. If it does, won't that mean a cooler summer and winter, kind of like the cold years that happend after a few other volcanoes blew off all those centuries ago. And then, what about global cooling?

Hmmm....
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12