Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Thanksgiving Plans?

Getting together with the family, to include parents that have been divorced over twenty years ago. Thankful to be enroute to AUA on Tuesday. Like Terry Joz I always bring back a few Balashi's for a special occasion, but they usually never last too long.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Going to my nieces, the whole family will be there. Will be great... Thankful for going and not having to cook and being with family.

Aruba since 1979
    we had dinner at friend's house in tampa.
    i have never seen so many vegetables .......there was no room on my plate for the turkey and ham.

Aruba since 1979
    of the 1800 homes here in our community, approx 1500 of those residents had guests from "the north country" visiting for thanksgiving.

so, today i am thankful for the end of the 4 day weekend and very happy to see all of the grand and great grandchildren go home

it is a little disconcerting to be doing water aerobics with children, pointing, laughing and eating all sorts of delicious looking junk food......all the while we are prancing around like beached whales trying to burn off the turkey, taters and tequila.

good bye folks from the north......see you at spring break

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12