Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By corona
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 1 Post By Pegmeister

Thread: toilet paper

Aruba since 1979

Talking toilet paper

today during water aerobics........and extending into both groups, we had a total of a 90 minute discussion on toilet paper

this is a subject near and dear to my i mean heart

it was a particularly funny conversation and the folks sunbathing were looking at us like we were nuts

then i turn on my facebook page a few minutes ago and look who is talking about it too... Clark Howard http://www.clarkhoward.com/news/clar...RC/#cmComments

so without further ado, my choice is cottonelle with aloe
    more expensive than the others but "oh so nice"

dear husband would be happy with a section of sunday newspaper.

and re: hotel toilet paper, even in aruba...........do they buy it from the arts and craft stores...construction paper aisle?

oh dear, what do we talk about tomorrow?

I'm picky about my paper too. My hands down favorite is Charmin Ultra Soft Mega Rolls.

Mega Rolls because I love how long the rolls last, and Ultra Soft because it's cushy for my tushy.

I read an article that Target brand is comparable to the pricey brand names. I bought it, and while it is less expensive, I didn't think it was a soft as Charmin. But, if anyone is looking for a cheaper alternative that's soft, it's a very good value.

It's a subject near and dear to my , err, heart too.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Aruba since 1979
    was mr whipple (charmin man) the same actor as Dunkin donuts time to make the donut man?

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I'm with Corona....always buy Charmin Ultra Soft Mega Rolls.....buy in bulk at BJ's Wholesale Club. Never want to be without TP....funny how men really could care less, personally I think they do they just want to be manly and would never admit they like the soft stuff

Andrea now that you mention it Mr. Whipple and the DD guy may have been the same person, maybe we should google to find out.

Don't you love when these silly topics come up it is amazing how long they can go on and the longer the siller they get

Too funny. We had a similar conversation when out with friends one it and we were all absolutely roaring! One friend revealed that when he was growing up his mother constantly reminded him to use no more than 6 sheets. For myself, it has to be Scott. DH doesn't really care so I do the shopping, my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    was mr whipple (charmin man) the same actor as Dunkin donuts time to make the donut man?
    No, they're two different people. DD guy was Michael Vale; Mr. Whipple was Dick Wilson. Both are deceased.

Due to non-human plumbing issues, I use Scott Extra Soft.

Costco. Cheapest per use of all major brands. Soft enough to avoid injury.

Big green leaves, all natural

Boca Prins, Mangel Halto & just about any spot with my little family.
    Have you seen the commercials about toilet paper keeping you clean? I can't remember the exact brand. They're all women actors.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]