Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 82
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Uh...

  1. #21
    Senior Member schexc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Pearl at Eagle Beach
    Posts
    1,432
    That's or plan someday...to leave anytime after the first of the year. This year we'll miss the tail end of our winter and return just before Spring arrives. Not as good as missing the brunt of Winter but a close second. Still hate the cold though!



    OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

  2. #22
    Super Moderator Jacki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,055
    14* this morning, 11 yesterday - somehow people think I should be happy that it's "warming up"! Huh?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

  3. #23
    Senior Member act1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the pool.
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    That's or plan someday...to leave anytime after the first of the year. This year we'll miss the tail end of our winter and return just before Spring arrives. Not as good as missing the brunt of Winter but a close second. Still hate the cold though!
    We're going to do November to April and hopefully never see snow again... May can be a little dodgy in Canada though.

  4. #24
    Senior Member DiviDiviFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Posts
    2,092
    It was colder this am than yesterday only 2 degrees when I got up. Told dh yesterday I cannot even imagine what it would be like leaving Aruba and coming home to this. Especially when the pilot says welcome to BDL where the temp is 2 degrees!!! Then that cold slaps you in the face, what a ruide welcome home that would be. Now on the other hand, if we were leaving for Aruba that would be so much fun.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    3,964
    Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    We're going to do November to April and hopefully never see snow again... May can be a little dodgy in Canada though.
    I'm stalking you when this move occurs, just so you know. I will follow the scent of limes. don't worry, I won't actually leave the bar or beach long enough to find you.

    This temps below 20 is not for me, this weekend while I am baracaded in my house I am looking for jobs in the south!

  6. #26
    Senior Member WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Legends Iguana Joe's, Surf Club
    Posts
    3,425
    It's cold here, but it ain't that cold yet... https://pilotonline.com/news/local/h...85f652205.html

  7. #27
    Senior Member act1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the pool.
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I'm stalking you when this move occurs, just so you know. I will follow the scent of limes. don't worry, I won't actually leave the bar or beach long enough to find you.

    This temps below 20 is not for me, this weekend while I am baracaded in my house I am looking for jobs in the south!
    Follow the trail of rim salt...

  8. #28
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    4,544
    ....on the way to work today the truck registered 5 and when I pulled in.... it dropped to 3......! At what temp does a Margarita freeze.......?

  9. #29
    Senior Member robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Oceania
    Posts
    1,105
    I just walked in -1:15 pm and my Pilot registered 24F and it is windy. The 'real feel' temp is 13.
    Our son and his gf live in DC. Last night he said that "Dad has the right idea" meaning spending the winter in Aruba. However, he will be in warmer climates sooner than we will since they are leaving for India for 17 days.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Sue M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    991
    It is just cold in central Ohio but no snow. Our family lives in northeast Ohio and they have upward of 60 inches of snow. They are due for more tonight. I am quite happy with the cold and no snow. Will be watching the Cotton Bowl tonight and rooting for the Buckeyes.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO