Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: united airlines

Interesting indeed! I like when people realize there are other perspectives
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

The only thing I am somewhat surprised about is the stock has not taken a beaten today. I heard they expected United to drop 5% today but that was not the case with only a little over 1% loss. Count me as one that would not fly the friendly skies unless it were free!

Wow. The doctor's lawyer CRUSHED it in that press conference. United better get its wallet open and the airline industry is in for a very public spanking.

The CEO looks like the backside of a donkey.. first he states "he's employee did their job" then he stated they didn't do it.
    Then the CEO was bumped to the first one in line for a heart transplant. Very interesting knowing there are hundreds of people ahead of him.
    A passenger on the plane stated "he and is wife were given $800.00 to be a "trader" but got on the plane afterwards, changing their minds.
    Media who talks way too much.. was mentioning that the victim had a previous history.
    Regardless how they handle this man was totally unacceptable. And the men should be arrested and charged to the fullest.
    I actually closed my AA airline credit card this am. If a company can treat "their" guest in such a matter; I prefer not to do business with them

Did you close your AA credit card due to the actions on the United flight?

It was one of the reasons...the main one though and the annual fee. Not going to pay the ceo salary to use a credit card and how they can treat guest
    Told them on the phone my 2 reason...person on the phone told me there is 2 sides to every story....
    Told him just to close my account and send me email that I closed it on my own.

QUOTE=WaltVB;315293]Did you close your AA credit card due to the actions on the United flight?[/QUOTE

in

Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    It was one of the reasons...the main one though and the annual fee. Not going to pay the ceo salary to use a credit card and how they can treat guest
    Told them on the phone my 2 reason...person on the phone told me there is 2 sides to every story....
    Told him just to close my account and send me email that I closed it on my own.

QUOTE=WaltVB;315293]Did you close your AA credit card due to the actions on the United flight?[/QUOTE

in
    We have found that we get our money's worth out of the annual fee for the AA card. No charge on bag fees for travel in the US, plus we've averaged about 1 free flight a year since we've had it through bonuses and regular use. If you wouldn't spend more than the fee, I can understand closing it.

As I told Walt the incident about the man who got taken down by several people while his wife watch was the main reason.. (actually millions of people..hope he is compensated for this and those involved are punish to the fullest).
    As for my free one flight they can keep it... it is actually cheaper for me to buy 3 round trip to AUA than one with AA.
    Most credit cards do not charge baggage fee with their credit cards too.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    We have found that we get our money's worth out of the annual fee for the AA card. No charge on bag fees for travel in the US, plus we've averaged about 1 free flight a year since we've had it through bonuses and regular use. If you wouldn't spend more than the fee, I can understand closing it.

Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    As I told Walt the incident about the man who got taken down by several people while his wife watch was the main reason.. (actually millions of people..hope he is compensated for this and those involved are punish to the fullest).
    As for my free one flight they can keep it... it is actually cheaper for me to buy 3 round trip to AUA than one with AA.
    Most credit cards do not charge baggage fee with their credit cards too.
    But that was on United... Not American Airlines.

Just realize I said AA meant my United Card.. (did cancel my AA as well; too much going on right now)
    Don't fly United or AA anymore. Other lines are non stop to my destination and prefer those flights

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast