Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Joz View Post
    We are leaving for Vegas for the 1st time in 2 weeks, really excited. We are not big gamblers but do throw some $$ into the slots every so often and probably more so in Vegas. We got tickets to see Elton John while we are there also hope to see "Love" as everyone says it is fabulous. We are renting a car and doing Hoover Dam, Red Rocks and maybe the Grand Canyon (have been there before). We are staying at the Marriott Chateau Grand (timeshare) right near the Bellagio.
    We did one of the sightseeing flights over the grand canyon a few years ago, I wish we would have gone for a longer flight. Here's something to look forward to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vegas-100_1827.jpg   Vegas-100_1146.jpg   Vegas-canyon.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    We did one of the sightseeing flights over the grand canyon a few years ago, I wish we would have gone for a longer flight. Here's something to look forward to.
    Chadd - which company did you use? Would you recommend them? My husband is interested in doing one of these tours.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Scenic Ailrlines - www.scenic.com

We did the "cheap" option. In fact, the third pic was taken from the airplane. They picked us up at the hotel and drove to their airfiield 20-30 minutes off the strip. Don't try to "squeeze in" one of these tours, make sure you budget half a day at a minimum for the short tour.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12