Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Walmart on a quiet Sunday morning

Aruba since 1979

Walmart on a quiet Sunday morning

ya know, sometimes i think walmart is a curse.
    today, paul and i went to walmart for a motrin, shampoo and UTZ pretzel supply run.

we got in line and began loading our stuff onto the conveyor.
    there was no "separator" to separate my stuff from crazy lady in front of us stuff.

she, crazy lady, went WILD in my face because my container of UTZ pretzels touched her sunday newspaper. i moved the pretzel container back and moved her newspaper forward to better create the difference between the 2 orders. she got in my face and screamed at me not to touch her newspaper and then screamed at the cash register lady who had no order separators. i actually almost feared for my life but she was quite a bit older and considerably smaller than i. after she finished her rant, i said to her husband who stood there shocked........"wow your wife is an anal retentive loose cannon, how do you live with her?" he laughed and said "you cannot imagine" (WRONG ANSWER guys, take note). she started in on him. omg. then the Witch , started to scream at the cash register lady. when all was said and done, paul and i were laughing, the husband was apologizing to his beloved bride and the cash register lady was shaking her head.

sundays at walmart. argh.

There's a good reason why there is a website for the "people of walmart". I'll just trust you all to google that on your own....

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Gotta love those Walmart stories. I'm sharing a link of the people of Walmart song. Hopefully this works. I'm pasting it from Youtube.

http://youtu.be/YvxNgdFeWqM

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    I've seen some of the pictures before, but never the video ! Priceless! Gross, but priceless!

Aruba since 1979
    omgosh
    i have seen some of those people

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Gotta love those Walmart stories. I'm sharing a link of the people of Walmart song. Hopefully this works. I'm pasting it from Youtube.

http://youtu.be/YvxNgdFeWqM

Boca Prins, Mangel Halto & just about any spot with my little family.
    I have boycotted walmart since I had Dylan. Had a really bad experience when I was about a week postpartum & he's 5 months now. I pride myself on having only been back once and that was to get something for him. I think the weirdos breed there overnight.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]