Aruba Beach
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Weight Watchers/dieting/chit chat

Aruba since 1979
    thanks cindy

:-)

I fell off the wagon so bad I can't even see it anymore! I had a knee injury in May, so that sidelined me for a while. I have one last blast to get through and then rejoining WW by the end of the month.

Aruba since 1979
    hope that your knee is healed.
    we too are now back on the bandwagon

back to my 30 points a day.....so far 13 used.
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleangel View Post
    I fell off the wagon so bad I can't even see it anymore! I had a knee injury in May, so that sidelined me for a while. I have one last blast to get through and then rejoining WW by the end of the month.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Its a battle everyday...
    I feel the meetings and family involvement have gotten me this far
    we wrote on every box of things in this house the point value ( rude awakening for us)
    There are just some things I WILL NOT GIVE Up....cream in my coffee, no fat free for me...
    Lite salad dressings vs fat free...not gona happen
    My family loves the skinny cow ice cream sandwhiches..

KEEP forgeing ahead girls...I"m with ya XO

Starting over...again

I have been completely off of any kind of plan for a while, but last week I started to get my very big butt back on track . I haven't been counting points, but am sticking to the basics of WW and was done 4 lbs in my first week. I am really trying to limit sugar intake. I've also been to the free gym in the building where we live a few times this week. Notice I said free...I really have no excuse for not going down there.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    paul and i have been eating way too much watermelon and also eating lots of cherries and grapes..........BIG trouble, way too much sugar.

we are now keeping it to 2 cups of fruit each per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    paul and i have been eating way too much watermelon and also eating lots of cherries and grapes..........BIG trouble, way too much sugar.

we are now keeping it to 2 cups of fruit each per day.
    Two of my faves in the summer are fresh sweet corn on the cob and watermellon, so I am right there with you. Not to mention how easy the beers go down when we are floating around on the river every weekend. Even if it's just a few, those points just aren't worth it to me right now. I have to be ready for my DH to have me walking all over Palm Beach in December!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I agree with Andrea regarding the sweet fruits....I'm finally off my blood thinners from surgery/blot clot issues last March. So I bought tons of fruits I could finally eat like grapes, watermelon and cherries, OMG the cherries were so, so good. Sugar is what gets me so from now on just my fruit smoothies I make at home with frozen berries and 1% milk. I also have been having some cold Micholob Ultras with my Aruba buddies on Saturday's....I am going to start drinking club soda again since Aruba is only a few months away. I think I will start reading this thread every day to keep me on track with the rest of you :-)
    Good luck everyone, it will be worth it when we touch down in paradise

Aruba since 1979
    paul and i polished off a 1.5 lb bag of washington state cherries while we were waiting for the skies to clear.
    aww heck.
    now i have a ton of cherries sitting in my very fat belly and no swim due to still thunder storm.
    tomorrow is another day.

I have a huge problem with banana's. I have to have one every day, they have so many carbs and carbs is what I need to cut out in order to lose weight! I am Italian, I love my carbs, bread, pasta, and bananas too go figure!

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast