Aruba Beach

Thread: What to do for family trip

What to do for family trip

Parents want to do a family cruise, I would sooo rather go to aruba for a week Trying to convince them I say just get 2 or 3 condos that will work great....
    We will see what the anwer is hopefully in next month or so...

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Carnival Breeze stops at Aruba....fantastic ship !!

How many people? Ages?

We have done Cruises (2x) and Aruba (2x), with a family group of 10 - 13 people ranging in age from 93- 8. Given the choice of doing it again, the vote always go to Aruba. Just depends on how much you can afford.

Cruises can be less expensive than Aruba, but then again, we went to Aruba all inclusive which was more expensive up front, but included alcohol. So would depend to on how many drinkers you have in your group, and if kids at an all inclusive, what would the discount be or would they stay free (such as kids 11 and under stay free at the Divi and Tamarijn). Holiday Inn and Divi/Tamarijn all inclusive do a flat rate fee for teens sharing the room with 2 adults.

Everyone could eat what and where they wanted and drink as much as they wished (all inclusive) and we agreed to dine together at dinner whether we cruise or go to Aruba.

We were not willing to do condo, villa or timeshare in Aruba because NO ONE wanted to have to cook ANY meals.

Either way, no matter what you choose as long as everyone is flexible and willing to go with the follow and there are no "way out personalities " you will have treasured memories to last a lifetime.

We will see what happens different ideas.. there are probably about 15 or us.. so I figured (2) 2 bedrooms or maybe a 3 bedroom.... I vote for aruba.. but time will tell.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]