Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What is more painful?

Mine too

Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    In my dreams.....

Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    In my dreams.....
    I believe a lot of us share that dream...
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Wish and praying that I win the lottery..

I have 2 quick picks for the powerball jackpot, I would be happy to purchase an Aruba.com "house" with my 300 million. You guys can stay there because I am still sticking with my plan to negotiate buying the penthouse at the Ritz with club access. A guy needs to dream, and my motto is if you are going to dream you might as well dream big.

aruba4ever.....well, I love your dream....!!!
    i actually believe I will buy a house on the beach by the lighthouse, hire a "poolboy" for me and a "poolgirl" for Dh...lay around all day drinking rum and not having to get up to go to the bar for it !!!!
    That of course doesn't include someone to cook meals and clean house.....
    If I hit the lottery all I plan on doing is spending the millions having someone else cook, clean, clean the pool and mix drinks for me !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Another great dream. My son was so excited last week for the bigger jackpot that was won. I was going to buy a quick-pick when my son runs to his "bank" and says dad buy me one too. It was so cute. I try to explain that he does not have a great chance to win...and he is "donating" his money but he still wanted to play. The next morning he wakes up and says "Dad, did we win millions," to which I respond I don't think so and proceed to find out we won a free ticket. His response was, well that's not fair. I don't play the lottery often but when I do its fun to dream.

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    i actually believe I will buy a house on the beach by the lighthouse, hire a "poolboy" for me and a "poolgirl" for Dh...lay around all day drinking rum and not having to get up to go to the bar for it !!!!
    If I hit the lottery all I plan on doing is spending the millions having someone else cook, clean, clean the pool and mix drinks for me !!!!!

Wont you get bored

The question was not asked of me but I can't resist answering. Let me think about it for a second, nope! I would not be bored for a second, lol. I would try to become a local coach for a few hours daily, other than that I would not do a thing and be very content doing it for the next 40 odd years, god willing.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Wont you get bored

Danadog, drop me a line when you win! I clean, cook and mix drinks all while keeping a pool spotless. I do it all the time here at home, might as well come to Aruba and let you spend your millions on me!! Just let me know!!
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12