Aruba Beach
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: What' s for dinner ??

I was looking at the veg lasagna today and wondering if it was good. We actually went in for the coconut shrimp but they were all out. The Belgium waffles are special too. They're great for breakfast but also like them drizzled with caramel sauce and topped with ice cream and toasted almonds.

Love Trader's Joe; just put one in about 45 minutes away. Will wait till it quiets down then go.
    Yes, there veggie lasagna is yummy. Haven't made it in so long since I am the only one that will eat it. Sad I am the veggie lover in my
    family. Could live on nothing buy veggies, fish and chicken. My family likes meat, potatoes, rice and pasta... lol
    Great idea about the belgium waffle with ice cream on it. Will make some next time for our "sundae night"

Aruba since 1979
    dinner is nothing tonight here.
    we ate like pigs at magic kingdom today....all sorts of junk including ice cream sundaes.
    maybe dinner will be cereal

My favorite dinner is cereal with Almond Breeze Vanilla milk. Have it every Friday, Saturday and Sunday for dinner at work.
    Gosh if I lived alone my grocery bill will be nothing.. coffee, dry cream, cereal, frozen veggies and of course some junk food.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    dinner is nothing tonight here.
    we ate like pigs at magic kingdom today....all sorts of junk including ice cream sundaes.
    maybe dinner will be cereal

Making Shepard's Pie. As I was cooking the ground beef, cooked extra for spag. for the kids while we are gone
    Then just got into this cooking mood... and whipped up meatballs (for subs) chicken alfredo (in foil pans to warm up and throw away)
    Will pick up some cold cuts for one night too.
    Bought chicken strips (precooked) and Robert can make fajita's.
    Very sad all the kids here are so spoiled... Aryana has no desire to cook. Heck she will burn cheerios.
    Cody will try but might burn the house down.
    Robert can do some basic... pigs in a blanket (hot dogs wrap in cresant rolls) very little.
    No wonder nobody plans on moving out.. they all tell me Feb 31st.... lol

Happy Cinco De Mayo..
    Made steak and chicken fajita's with grilled onions and mix peppers; yellow rice, quesadilla's , fresh salsa... for desert nothing... lol
    frozen margarita's for the grown ups. (guess I can be one today.)

Aruba since 1979
    pancakes with my nephew's maple syrup.
    he owns a maple sugar farm/camp and his products are awesome.
    so we had crummy bisquick pancakes, with awesome syrup.

Pulled pork sandwich, Caolina style here in Aruba at the Holkywood Smoke House. Tom had the ribs with potato salad and beans ,I really enjoy their BBQ because the sauce is added when it comes to the table. Pistachio ice cream at the Divi when we got back ,

Jon had a hot pocket and I am probably going to end up with peanut butter and jelly. We had a car issue today and attended a timeshare presentation so after working all day and getting home later than expected, dinner is a bust. I will be livi ng through Andrea and Pegs reports this week.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    PBand J sounds good!

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast