Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: What' s for dinner ??

I work every Friday 17 hrs. 2pm till 8 am .. Then Saturday and Sunday the graveyard shift.. so at my house it is my favorite
    FFYS... fend for your self.
    Usually there is lots of left overs from the week and everyone gets what they want.
    Me I had my favorite... a bowl of multi grain cheerios with Almond Breeze Vanilla milk..
    Cathi

Guess since I haven't really cooked a homemade meal in awhile (poor family are so deprived) turkey roasting in oven with portuguese stuffing and all the fixings.
    Even made apple cobbler for dessert.
    Cathi

Aruba since 1979
    Yummy

hubby by cooking pancakes tonight since toe surgery yesterday is keeping me a bit sudelined.
    Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    Guess since I haven't really cooked a homemade meal in awhile (poor family are so deprived) turkey roasting in oven with portuguese stuffing and all the fixings.
    Even made apple cobbler for dessert.
    Cathi

I cooked for a change...baked pork chops, seasoned similar to souvlaki and green beans. Jon had a piece of Naan bread with olive oil and garlic salt, I passed on the bread. We had fresh mixed berries with a little vanilla yogurt for dessert. The dessert was surprisingly good.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Decided to be extra nice and cook a few meals for the weekend. (work every weekend)
    Poor family complained about FFYS...
    Tonight I made honey hot wings (and I did fry them... so bad but so yummy) with yellow rice and green beans.
    Tomorrow will be meatloaf and mashed potato's and some type of veggies
    Saturday... grounded up some beef to make taco salad and Sunday will be FFYS (fend for your self).
    I usually pack cereal and almond breeze milk for my dinners at work. Easy to eat at the desk..

Cathi

Chicken on the grill for us tonight that was marinated in a citrus flavor, just one of those packets you can buy And mix up. Black beans with cumin, garlic, and lime for me. Jon had black beans and rice and naan bread. He grilled and is doing the dishes, I am letting him...lol.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    We had chicken on the grill with an emeril seasoning and stir fry veggies.
    8 pm and I am hungry

Okay, I'm on travel in San Diego and dinner is going to be at the Old Town Mexican Cafe. I'm thinking fresh hand made tortillas the senoras make in the front of the restaurant, delivered hot to the table, guacamole, and possibly a machaca verde burrito... yum...

I love Old Town you won't find any better tortillas!! Sadly, we're at home settling in with some Cajun shrimp on top of a pile of fettucini in light cream sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I love Old Town you won't find any better tortillas!! Sadly, we're at home settling in with some Cajun shrimp on top of a pile of fettucini in light cream sauce.
    I know, you can smell those tortillas just walking down the street. I wouldn't be too sad about Cajun shrimp fettucini..

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast