Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: what are YOU DVRing w/ new fall shows?

yes, guess I should have mentioned that...Have Directv(satellite)...only thing I can have where I live. That or antenna and now since we are in the digital world and not analog I didnt ahve a choice. But have had directv for so long that my boxes are the old ones and I refuse to lease new boxes since when I got the first ones I didnt have to lease them or pay for installation, I just had to sign a 15 month contract.
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    ahhhh i see

makes sense to me.

my husband is still kicking around the idea of direct or dish because of the "NFL TICKET".
    he misses the NE PAtriots and there are few games broadcast of them here in fla.
    Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    yes, guess I should have mentioned that...Have Directv(satellite)...only thing I can have where I live. That or antenna and now since we are in the digital world and not analog I didnt ahve a choice. But have had directv for so long that my boxes are the old ones and I refuse to lease new boxes since when I got the first ones I didnt have to lease them or pay for installation, I just had to sign a 15 month contract.

Boca Prins, Mangel Halto & just about any spot with my little family.
    So, Dylan (now 8 months old) and I watched PanAM this morning (on the DVR)...around 4:30...yah, he's not much of a sleeper.

We both loved it!! Well, I just think he liked the pretty ladies...he is quite the ladies man like his father.

Looking forward to next week's episode.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Direct Tv DVR set up with ...

"New Girl" and "X Factor" for new shows. X Factor will be the end of American Idol. We watched it last night (could not live without our DVR) and the show is a homerun. New Girl was just okay, but we will give it another shot.

Our family is really waiting for the new season of "Bones" and their baby watch.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Watched PAN AM last night -- a little 'cutsie' but could be fun.
    Ringer -- liked the pilot, jury still out!
    Bones - can't wait!
    NCIS
    NCIS LA
    Parenthood
    Harry's Law
    Hawaii Five-O

Aruba since 1979
    if 2 1/2 men does not get funnier, we will no longer be watching.
    i have decided that ashton kutcher is not one of my faves........far from it.

mike and molly, 2 thumbs up.
    i love the sister.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12