Aruba Beach
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: whats it doing in your neck of the woods?

On a lounge chair..In a hut..Somewhere on the beach..
    Yuck, here in Jersey the snow is falling rapidly. Probably about 6 inches already, not supposed to stop till tonight. Cannot wait to get to Aruba!!

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    SNOWING here again in central jersey... and they are talking more for tues.. Fun times...
    And no aruba plans as of yet.. Goodness I need to get out of this snowie Cr*p!!!!

Oh no, snow here on Tuesday?? We are leaving for Aruba on Wednesday. I hope the stupid snow doesn't screw up my trip!

Quote Originally Posted by aruba here I come View Post
    SNOWING here again in central jersey... and they are talking more for tues..
    ...and you are going to be getting what we are supposed to get here in the south Sunday night into Tuesday, but for the east coast it will depend (again) like your blizzard, how far it tracks to the coast.

Right now, for here they are predicting anywhere between 4" -8" of snow (crippling when there are no plows) OR 2" - 4" of freezing rain. You know the kind that just falls as liquid and sticks and freezes to anything it meets.

I just checked the weather, we are supposed to get snow tuesday and wednesday I am hoping it won't be enough to screw up our flight. I am very far northeast and for some reason we always get it the worst. My mom lives 20 minutes away and she gets 3 inches, I get 6. It is so weird. I am trying not to freak out just yet!

Quote Originally Posted by arubaislove View Post
    I just checked the weather, we are supposed to get snow tuesday and wednesday I am hoping it won't be enough to screw up our flight. I am very far northeast and for some reason we always get it the worst. My mom lives 20 minutes away and she gets 3 inches, I get 6. It is so weird. I am trying not to freak out just yet!
    Aw, heck with it, just leave a day early and get out of Dodge!!!

Lisa, you read my mind! I am going to have my hubby check continental, I know our plane is totally full which makes me think all the others may be too. We looked into staying an extra day last night

Quote Originally Posted by aruba here I come View Post
    SNOWING here again in central jersey... and they are talking more for tues.. Fun times...
    And no aruba plans as of yet.. Goodness I need to get out of this snowie Cr*p!!!!
    I drove to a hockey shop in Woodbridge today and despite snowing all day, it didn't seem to accumulate in any significant amounts.

Well, we are officially freaking out!! We are supposed to leave from Northeastern NJ to Aruba on Wednesday morning..And they are predicting some massive snow storm for Tuesday afternoon into Wednesday We have been back and fourth with Continental to try and get out Tuesday morning to avoid it all together, but they are giving us a hard time. I know when kids want a snow day off from school they wear their pajamas backwards, anyone know of a ritual to have a non-snow-day

4 1/2 inches of snow over night.
    Windy and sleeting very heavily right now. Supposed to be like this all day into tonight.
    The cats are staring out the windows watching the birds at the feeders and now wondering what that strange noise is. It is sleet pelting the window panes.
    NOTHING is open. Which is fine, with no plows we are not going anywhere.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast