Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who to root for?????

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Even though I basically detest every NY team in every sport (growing up one mile outside of Boston, I guess you could say it's a requirement)....I feel your pain (all too well)....and am sorry for you.

Trust me, your loss today doesn't come close to last February for me... I didn't recover until today.

I would like to see someone who's never won the Super Bowl win it all......Cards, Eagles, Chargers.

Ravens (only one win), wouldn't be too bad either.

Sorry danadog.... last rooted for the "Stillers" when they lost to Dallas in the 90's.
    Thanks. Although I am not a Giants fan I wanted to see them beat the Eagles. My parents are die hard Giant fans. I just watch hockey and football so for me it's the Devils and the Buccaneers. But I do pull for the Yankees when they play the red sox of course.

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    So here's a question. Who has the most insuffrable fans on the planet. My guess would be any team in any sport from New York.

Are Yankee fans and Giants fans usually the same people? Ok, so it's two questions; sorry 'bout that.

Have a great week.

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    So here's a question. Who has the most insuffrable fans on the planet. My guess would be any team in any sport from New York.

Are Yankee fans and Giants fans usually the same people? Ok, so it's two questions; sorry 'bout that.

Have a great week.

Glenn
    My answer to Question 1 is: Any so-called Yankee fan that's never seen them play in person, or, cannot name their starting line-up or pitching rotation.

Answer to Question 2 (from a friend from NY): You typically have two fan groups.... (1) Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and (2) Mets, Jets, Islanders.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Next question. (Us Canadians can be inquisitive types, eh?)

Los Angeles, the second largest city in the US: Are they even close to getting an NFL team again? Actually it sounds like they couldn't care less whether they had a team or not.

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Next question. (Us Canadians can be inquisitive types, eh?)

Los Angeles, the second largest city in the US: Are they even close to getting an NFL team again? Actually it sounds like they couldn't care less whether they had a team or not.

Glenn
    Tha main reason they don't have one is their stadium situation....they don't have any pro style stadiums (no luxury boxes)
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

hey,,,,,gotta love those Steelers...!!! WHOOP WHOOP !!!!!
    To all of you that would not like to see the Steelers win,,,,,poooooooo!!!!
    But, if they do not advance I would be okay with the Eagles winning.....never never the Ravens....boo hiss.........do not like Art Modell and because I live so close to Cleveland, when he took his team (Browns) to Baltimore and left the Browns fans without a team I decided to hate him for their sake....crazy reason, but at the time I worked in Ohio and we were always in competition with each other..(Steelers and Browns), them I felt so bad for the fans,,,,,

anyway.........GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

I think the steelers & philly will be in the super bowl

rather have the pats, maybe next year ??????
    aruba lover 99

45 th trip coming soon

Getting ahead of myself here, but for the Superbowl in 2010: M&M!

That's right, next year's Superbowl, Miami Dolphins vs Minnesota Vikiings!!! You heard it here first! And no, I haven't frozen my brain cells up here!!

Oh darn, was that the alarm? Is it time to get up?? Was I dreaming??

Glenn

Thanks goodness the Eagles are out! I am very happy to see the Cards in it for the first time in franchise history. I am also glad to see the Steelers in the AFC take it. It's going to be a good game. If I had to pick now I think I would favor the Steelers.

Whoa,,,,,,,,,,,,,we're going to the superbowl.......!!!!!!!
    Here we go steelers, here we go !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast