Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wishing kate O well

Aruba since 1979
    my next door neihbbor has the flu and she too has 2 inhalers
    she says the cough seems as deep as her knees

i hope kate does not push herself and move too fast.
    lisa said her dd was under the weather on sunday and i was glad it was not the flu.

wedding plans
    apparently invitations being mailed this weekend

everything seems pretty much set

we don't have much to do except write checks
    (reception and rehersal dinner)

her shower is the 20th and paul and i got them their flatware and dinnerware (corelle/cornerstone).
    they close on their house on 19th.

the house is in good shape but they need everything....ranging from lightbulbs to furniture.
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Kate is still home, fever finally broke, cough hasn't. Ended up at the dr yest. and came home with 2, not 1, but 2, inhalers...this am the cough is finally breaking up.
    Thanks for asking !!!!!
    Hey Andrea, we want an update on the wedding...

Sorry to hear Kate O was under the weather, but I am glad she is okay now. I was that bad about a month ago and hated every minute of it.

Andrea glad wedding plans are coming along, tell Paul not to worry and do little at a time, its fun when you do things together. My husband and I di not have anything, but loved buying things together, that is how you get to know eachother even more.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Thanks for all of your well wishes. She got dressed in her uniform today, had breakfast, coughed up a storm, got undressed and said I am not going to school....I am so glad, I don't want her to push herself...last day of her jr. year and they are sitting in class watching movies. Exams all of next week. She missed all the class reviews and is going to have to do her best. Should be interesting as she took the SATs last sat and was sick...

NOW, on a HAPPIER note...ANDREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The wedding is exciting news. That is so exciting ! Where did Kev buy a house ?
    You can PM me if you don't want to post all the dets...
    CIndy

Aruba since 1979
    i certainly am impressed that she made the "smart" decision and stayed home.

sure will give you the details of the wedding as soon as my typing fingers are awake and the arthritis loosens up

andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Thanks for all of your well wishes. She got dressed in her uniform today, had breakfast, coughed up a storm, got undressed and said I am not going to school....I am so glad, I don't want her to push herself...last day of her jr. year and they are sitting in class watching movies. Exams all of next week. She missed all the class reviews and is going to have to do her best. Should be interesting as she took the SATs last sat and was sick...

NOW, on a HAPPIER note...ANDREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The wedding is exciting news. That is so exciting ! Where did Kev buy a house ?
    You can PM me if you don't want to post all the dets...
    CIndy

Good to hear dd is feeling better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123