Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2 Siutcase limit

If you read above, it is one suitcase per person as of 6/1/08 on Jetblue. You pay $20 for the second with weight and size limits for each.
    Have Fun, Pete

Aruba since 1979
    for those that visit aruba more than once a year and do not want to worry about luggage, overweight fees, schlepping and stuff getting lost...............i recommend storing it with
    "timeshare storage co"

lou and joanne bruno, formerly of NJ, now residents in aruba, have a wonderful small business that caters to and meets many of our needs re: luggage and our STUFF.

for a fee of approx $57 annually they store your essentials so you do not have to drag and check luggage back and forth and have the ease to travel with only carry on.

lou delivers it to you on your arrival day and picks it up on departure day.

we store our snorkel gear, pjs, tee shirts, few summer culotte sets, undies, bathing suits, shorts, sandals, condiments, paper towels, coffee, paper plates, etc.

our storage container totals always under 47 lbs (extra up charge in the event it goes over 50 lbs) this last time it was only 36 lbs

now if do not have a sufficient amount of summer clothing to leave in aruba or you travel to other warm climates and need your stuff.............all bets are off and i recommend not leaving some stuff with timeshare storage.

but if you are like us, travel to aruba exclusively, and go more than once a year, the storage is a godsend.

private message me and i can tell you what we leave in aruba
    and
    what we bring in our carry on gym bags or daypacks

it works well for us.

lou and joanne tell us that they have upwards of 300 clients, all happy, all of their stuff is safe and secure.
    andrea

timesharestorage@aol.com

That is also true for USAir. I have status and am allowed to check 2 bags as well as an increase in pounds per bag....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Thanks for the information Andrea,
    That is one business I thought would be great to start on our first trip to the Island. I am glad to see someone has already also thought of providing this service. If only I could make sure I am the same size from year to year!
    Have Fun, Pete

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234