Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By noela67
  • 1 Post By paulmorin

Thread: AA flights are down today!!!

Smile AA flights are down today!!!

Been tracking prices for months and since they haven't moved significantly, I almost booked our flights for June a couple days ago at $554/pp. SO glad I didn't as they are $418/pp today through AA!! It's a great day!!!

Where are you flying from? I just priced out a fare on AA a friend has been watching from DEN for June and it is still the same

The price I just got for Serene at $430 from EWR is a great fare. But it is not a non-stop

We're flying out of (RDU) Raleigh/Durham, NC and have a 2 hour layover in Miami each way which is fine with us since we are traveling with kids. (As far as I know, we don't have a non-stop option from RDU to AUA.) I was just starting to think the prices were just going to be stuck at 500+ and we'd just have to jump in and not look back, so this was a pleasant surprise to wake up to this morning. (:

On Sunday Jet Blue is extending their calendar to October. Right now you can only purchase up to Sep 4. However, the airfare from NY is $763.00 round trip! I'm going to Aruba on September 22nd. Not sure if I should wait and see if price comes down. Well I will see what they are charging tomorrow when they extend the calendar...

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    Yesterday I purchased a one way AA ticket from aruba to boston on dec 16 for $272 . today it is $338 . I've stopped trying to outguess them.

Aruba since 1979
    we have our eye on 1st 2 weeks of nov a fri - fri
    orlando to mia to aua is $950 for the 2 of us.
    we are going to wait a bit.