Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: air canada/JAZZ

Because Sky Service is a charter you need to contact a travel agent and they will book/give you the appropriate information.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Thumbs up Flights from Toronto

In High Season Skyservice flys Fridays and Sundays, in Regular season only Sundays.

As for AIR Canada, Saturdays.

To Book from Canada to Aruba

To book Skyservice go to www.sunquest.ca or you can book online from itravel2000.com. I see that Air Transat is showing flights this winter......thats new.

Also, as we are in Toronto, as opposed to paying airfares and taxes from $800+ up to $2000 (with Air Canada) we take a limo to Buffaklo for $200 and go on US carries for between $400 up. Airoprt is a lot more efficent than the mess at Toronto.

We live in Ottawa so no such luck!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Good morning,

We normally fly Air Canada to Aruba in January. (AC Wpg to Toronto, then AC, Toronto to AUA, which is a 5hr flight.)

For our upcoming trip in Jan 2009, we got a better airfare going Northwest Wpg to MSP, then NW to MIA, then American from MIA to AUA.

As far as time is concerned, getting from Winnipeg to Aruba is pretty much a whole day's travel no matter which way we go. But it's either that or stay home. Winnipeg? In January? We don't care about the all-day travel, just get us to The Mill!!!

Bye for now,

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Winnipeg? In January?
    Oh Glenn, you are so right! Once you step foot outside of the airport, I bet you know it was all worthwhile!

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Absolutely right-on Lisa. As soon as we're out of the airport, we know the whole day has been worth while.

By the way, I love your new pic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Absolutely right-on Lisa. As soon as we're out of the airport, we know the whole day has been worth while.

By the way, I love your new pic!!!
    Thank you! Getting psyched for the next vacation. Can't say next trip because that is to NJ.

ok, I guess I shouldn't complain about going from Ottawa and having to stay over night somewhere to catch the second part of our flight. You have a much longer haul then us, not to mention Winnipeg in Jan is far worse than Ottawa in Jan!!!

Hi Randi, and Lisa.

Randi;do you normally go through the centre of the universe (for our American friends; that's what Canadians derisively call Toronto ) or somewhere else when you go to Aruba? For the last 3 years we caught a 4:00am AC departure to YYZ, then the 11:00 flight to AUA. Before that we had to stay overnight in T.O.

Lisa, are you going to a wedding, funeral or some such event? I mean, people just don't go from Atlanta to New Jersey for no reason, do they?

Before the replies from NJ start coming, I'm sure it's a lovely place. My cousins live in Chatham.

And by the way you two; Winnipeg in January? It's a dry cold, just in case you're thinking of coming then. Lol!!

Bye for now,

Glenn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast