Aruba Beach

Thread: Air travel from Aruba to Jamaica

rural areas are fun to explore, great hole in the wall places to eat.

Cool Air travel from Aruba to Jamaica

I need help in booking a flight from Aruba to Jamaica, with out flying back into the States. Can someone please advise me on this please.
    Thanks

Okay I took the challenge to research this for you.

If you can find a flight from Jamaica to the Dominican Republic you can get to Aruba via Santo Domingo on Aerolineas MAS.

Other locations would be Venezuela, Panama or Columbia.

Montego Bay (MBJ) to Bogota to Aruba
    Kingston to Panama City to Aruba

Copa Airlines
    http://www.copaair.com/sites/US/en/Pages/homepage.aspx flies out of Kingston and there are various connections you could make depending I suppose upon the timing AND DATES of flights.

Insel air can get you from Aruba to Kingston via Curacao. Dates are somewhat limited though from what I can see.
    http://www.fly-inselair.com/

rural areas are fun to explore, great hole in the wall places to eat.

Thanks Lisa

I did try that, but I need to have a return ticket to make a reservation. I could not book a one way ticket. I just booked American Airlines AUA-MIA and MIA-MBJ.............Trying to make the most of our travel dollars. We will be in Aruba on the 6th of May for a week, staying at the Marriott Renaissance. We will take your advise and book a car rental thru Amigo. Then we are going to Jamaica, a new place called N Resort for a week, and then to Hedo for a week, then back to sunny Las Vegas, thats home to us.........Has anyone been to the N Resort, and if so what kind of review do you have..............Also are there any LifeStyle clubs in Aruba..............Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    NO Lifestyle Clubs on Aruba that i am aware of, nor any resorts like N resort.