Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Airfare from Bos

Airfare from Bos

We are looking to go in Oct, has anyone seen or heard of any deals out of Boston? Jet blue is almost $1000 a ticket

Jet Blue prices fluctuate a lot. I'm apt to check it 3 to 4 times a day until I get a price I'm comfortable with. From my experience I seem to have gotten the best price when the flights are first released. We're going in October and nonstop from Boston was $550 pp. Also, Jet Blue will given you a credit if the price goes down. I had booked a $700 flight to Vegas and shortly after it dropped to under $300. When I called they issued a credit and told me to keep watching and if it dropped again they would further credit me. In fact, I just checked Jet Blue's site this morning and the fare is $581 roundtrip from Boston, nonstop.
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 08-14-2012 at 09:05 AM.

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    right now sat to sat non stop on jb is $825. I'd grab it now. other airlines start @ $675 with stops.

Definately I would get it. Just keep checking daily even a few times a day sometimes late a night its cheaper... They will give you back the difference in a voucher good for 1 year on another flight..

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Our fares for Jan/Feb are running $1780-$2100 for two for Jet Blue non-stop.

I know JB will issue credits but don't care to have my money tied up hoping I get to use it sometime in the next year before I lose it.

Didn't I see a report on this site a few days ago that said ticket prices for a flight were at the absolute lowest six weeks before take-off?

We are trying for oct 25th and I guess I just need to keep checking 4-5 daily, thanks all

If you can be flexible with the day of the week you depart, you may get better prices. I generally leave on a Monday and come back on a Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    If you can be flexible with the day of the week you depart, you may get better prices. I generally leave on a Monday and come back on a Tuesday.
    I checked other dates and the prices are still in the same range with minor differences.

I found with Jet Blue if you can be a little flexable try leaving on a Friday and come back on like a Monday we droped our fare by $700.00 for two by doing that.
    Next Aruba trip in

American out of boston was real cheap when I looked today if anyone is interested in checking it out they have a stop but were about 450.00

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast