Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Airfare Drop

I have been waiting for jetblue to drop, but it's going up instead flying from Aruba to JFK to Buffalo in February. I guess I just will wait to see if it goes down when it gets closer to February. Anybody else have a similar experience waiting for flights to go down? Dolores

I gave up waiting for JetBlue fares to drop for our November trip. We fly nonstop from Boston. I did catch a minor drop when I booked at $663 per person, but then added on the extra room at $81 per person each way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolores View Post
    I have been waiting for jetblue to drop, but it's going up instead flying from Aruba to JFK to Buffalo in February. I guess I just will wait to see if it goes down when it gets closer to February. Anybody else have a similar experience waiting for flights to go down? Dolores

I've found buying the different legs of the trip separately makes a big difference. This allows you to jump into action when one of the legs drops in price even though the other(s) may still be high. The prices drop at different times.

We fly JB non-stop from Boston in Jan/Feb and alway pay less than $600. for a ticket with one bag checked.

Thanks for the info. I am looking to book for July 2 thru July 16th. AA finally released the dates in the last day or so. The fare has already gone up $100 each way. I will keep watching.

I have noticed a few good deals recent years, but the airline prices dictate what day you leave and return

The heading & body make it sound as if airfare is at an all time low! It's more expensive than ever IMO
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Flying from Syracuse NY, which is always a one stop, is at an all time low for us at around $355pp for the next few months. Winter travel has touched $430pp lately. The layovers aren't to bad, usually an hour and fifteen minutes or less.

The fare I've been tracking for November dropped $55 but its really high! $1200 round trip from NY to Aruba and now $1,145.

Just booked Jet Blue for December! It was about $600 per person from Boston. Aruba Ace, I hope that price is for 2 people?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast