Aruba Beach

Thread: Airfare PHX-AUA-PHX 6/3-11

Question Airfare PHX-AUA-PHX 6/3-11

Hi Noob here and glad I found this forum Lots of useful info. Thanks u guys!

This would be our first trip to Aruba (using Interval TS into La Cabana Beach Club 6/4-6/11.

Trying to maintain a fairly tight budget , was scoping this for a few days and AirTran jumped from $550 rt/pp to $630rt/pp this AM (Feb 1). Since 6/4 is our first day at La Cabana and the flights from here leave in the night, I was planning on leaving 6/3 anyway, but to get the $550rt/pp fare on Airtran I would have to move my return to 6/12 instead of 6/11.

For a difference of almost $320 for party of 4 (2 adults 2 kids) any pros and cons of extending the trip by one day, checking out of La Cabana and into another hotel for one night and enjoying Aruba for 1 more day? Is it worth the hassle with luggage/family or just bite the bullet and buy the 6/3-6/11 itinerary for $630 rt/pp

if its cheaper and timing is no issue- STAY!!! stay the xtra day, you will not want to leave
    its a small hassle to pack and un-pack, I've done it a few times but you also get to check out a another hotel, beach, pool, etc. The hotel will hold your bags for the few hours between check-out and check-in and you can use all the amentities except for your room.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaS View Post
    if its cheaper and timing is no issue- STAY!!! stay the xtra day, you will not want to leave
    its a small hassle to pack and un-pack, I've done it a few times but you also get to check out a another hotel, beach, pool, etc. The hotel will hold your bags for the few hours between check-out and check-in and you can use all the amentities except for your room.

Just so you know LaCabana does offer additional nights, good price and less hassel. You will love LaCabana it is our favorite place