Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Airline Seats FYI

I am not a great flyer either, if I could not sit by hubby it would not be pleasant for me.

Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    When I booked my flights seat assignments were not available for any of the 4 legs. I'm a little nervous, as I'm not a great flyer, but plan to get to the airport very early to make sure I'm with at least one of my family members.
    Most of the time, I fly alone as DH stays with the fur kids. But I also see it a bit as an adventure. Many times, I meet nice people on the airport and in the plane. On my long flight back from Germany, there was a Mom with her 1 1/2 year old baby boy next to me. As it was a bit crowed I even put my seat arm rest up to give them a bit more room. The baby boy was doing so good, smiled and laughed with me, sometimes, his little feet came all the way over to me when he was sleeping, but that was ok. His parents were very attentive to make him comfortable. And later, his sister, a 8-year old girl sat next to me, she was very sweet and talkative, it's a military family stationed in Germany, they love it there but they were so excited going for a vacation to the US, spending 4th July with their family there. It was fun talking to all of them.

As insane as it may sound, I need my kids to fuss over during take off or I lose it. I've only flown once without at least one of my kids and it was the worse experience of my life!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123