Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Airport departure

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Unfortunately for us that early morning we arrived at 6:30 ish, the 1 desk didn't open till 7:15 ish and was only manned by one AA person, rather slow for anyone.

Funny you should ask that. My brother just told me last night that they were going to Jamaca for a work team. They had 50 in the group and was there early. The lady checking them all in said she had to go on break part way thru so they sent another lady. After a hour my brother went and asked if another lady standing over there could come and help. She said I am ready for break. Long story short. 8 of there group did not make it because they said whan its a international flight, 1 hour before they will not let you go thru any more. I would go early if you want to see Aruba that day. Its not worth the chance.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Funny you should ask that. My brother just told me last night that they were going to Jamaca for a work team. They had 50 in the group and was there early. The lady checking them all in said she had to go on break part way thru so they sent another lady. After a hour my brother went and asked if another lady standing over there could come and help. She said I am ready for break. Long story short. 8 of there group did not make it because they said whan its a international flight, 1 hour before they will not let you go thru any more. I would go early if you want to see Aruba that day. Its not worth the chance.
    I am really confused now

There are flights from Aruba to Jamaica?

So the American Airlines personnel in Aruba were the ones who had to take a break at that time of the morning when they had just showed up for work an hour or less before?

If that IS the case, no small wonder the airline is bankrupt. Maybe they should all give up, call it a day and go home permanently.

Last edited by Arubalisa; 06-22-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    kent was this in aruba?
    was this 5o people in aruba @ QB Airport or somewhere else?
    Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I too am confused

Mango Halto, East Coast jeep riding, Palm Beach
    Andrea you are right on. We dropped off jeeps at More 4 Less and got to airport at 6:25. We waited in line 10 minutes for US customs to open doors at 7am. We were through by 7:30.

Smile

Sorry guys but this was from US to Jamaca. I am just talking when you do a International flight. They alow 1 hour from check in till the plane leaves.Then they tell you that you can't go threw.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Trip-planner View Post
    Departing Aruba at 9:15am tomm morning. Is getting to airport at 7am early enough?

I am wondering how you made out.

Quote Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
    I am wondering how you made out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip-planner View Post
    Andrea you are right on. We dropped off jeeps at More 4 Less and got to airport at 6:25. We waited in line 10 minutes for US customs to open doors at 7am. We were through by 7:30.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12