Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Almost a useless question about building points on Jet Blue

I seem to get the most "action" on the survey when I say I am 26, oh those were the days...

I have done surveys in the past but have found that I don't qualify for the high point/$ value surveys most of the time and it's too much of a pain to go through the qualifiers to find out that I'm going to get $0.50 or $1.00 credit and not get to take the survey. I still do them if I'm killing time but that's rare. Bugs me that some of the surveys are very poorly constructed, too. I do use a Delta AMEX pretty much everywhere I can and usually rack up several free tickets in a year. My husband travels each week for work and rotates between Delta, American and Southwest cards depending on the destination and flight choices so he's earning miles for traveling and for charging. A big plus is a free checked bag on Delta and American for using their card at check in. The American card also has better rental car coverage--he had a car break in about 2010/11 in Denver and lost his own GPS. Platinum AMEX didn't cover the broken window or GPS replacement so we ended up using our homeowner's. It was a hot mess!

I use an online company to take surveys and do shopping thru their site that accumulates points. I get 5 points for just clicking on the email advertisement. I've used this site for many years to order gift cards each October to use for Xmas shopping. PM me if you want more info.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by TravelNLesa View Post
    The American card also has better rental car coverage--he had a car break in about 2010/11 in Denver and lost his own GPS. Platinum AMEX didn't cover the broken window or GPS replacement so we ended up using our homeowner's. It was a hot mess!
    I had my rental car broken into in Aruba and used the insurance from my Amex Delta Skymiles credit card. Everything was covered and never paid a dime out of my own pocket (this included a broken window and a damaged steering column.)
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Been doing the surveys for years, usually at night when on travel. I've accumulated many dollars that were converted to tens of thousands airline miles. Never though about giving them a different than actual age. I had no idea there was a difference on payout.

No difference on payout but I find the 26 year olds get approved for more surveys...sometimes I change the age range to either older or younger if the survey is too long...I then get "kicked out" because they don't need my reponses and its a quick 10 points....I have collected over 800 points in the last 24 hours...I have way to much free time, lol.

Would somebody be kind and pm me a list to do surveys.. sometimes I have a lot of down time on the 11 -7 shift and be nice to earn more money while working..
    Cathi

Sign up for jet blue and then its on their page...It is fun seeing how many points I can average per day- I am super competitive in almost anything I do, so I have challenged myself to see how many points I can average per day. My goal is to average at least 200 points daily. Today I have earned 245 points and it currently won't allow me to take any more surveys. That said, I am sure in a few hours they will allow me to take a couple more. I had the same "error" message this morning and was able to earn many more points this afternoon.

I also would like those survey sites..
    Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    Would somebody be kind and pm me a list to do surveys.. sometimes I have a lot of down time on the 11 -7 shift and be nice to earn more money while working..
    Cathi

Erasing last post- I have earned 345 points today
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 03-16-2016 at 08:37 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast