Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: American Airlines

They ordered $40B in new aircraft six months before going into bankruptcy. The order called for 20 Boeing and 20-35 Airbus deliveries each year through 2017, then the orders are all Airbus aircraft.

I haven't heard much more about this in the news. Have things calmed down with American? I just got an email with some great prices to the Caribbean if you travel by March 15.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Things have pretty much calmed down. I think there were only a handful of canceled flights today, back to normal daily levels. They are still having on time arrival issues, make sure you give yourself plenty of time to connect. Then again, I say that to anyone that is connecting.

AA canceled this mornings flight.

I have an early flight in november from ny to miami then aua. Its out of my control so I can not worry about it. As long as I get to aruba that day, I will be okay. If they wana cancel a flight I hope they do it on my depature, then I will have to stay an extra day, lol

Sugar, your flight was canceled going to aruba? Did u get rescheduled? What time etc?

Aruba since 1979
    sugar lives on aruba.
    she is the woman that is very active with ARF-Aruba.....the animal rescue/relief and education foundation that helps aruba's animals!
    my guess is she was sending a pup/dog to the usa with AA passengers and their flight was cancelled

but i might be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjl60621 View Post
    Sugar, your flight was canceled going to aruba? Did u get rescheduled? What time etc?

Andrea your right. The morning flight from Aruba to Miami was canceled. The afternoon flight left on time, but the transporters were worried about transporting with all the AA issues. Sure do miss the AA nonstops to Boston and New York!

Sugar is so sweet ! :-o

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123