Aruba Beach

Thread: American Airlines.....TV Availible?

American Airlines.....TV Availible?

I'll be travelling to Aruba soon on American Airlines. We ended up getting a non-stop flight from Boston to Aruba. Since this is an international flight will we have TV's available? I've travelled a few placed internationally and sometimes there are TV's, sometimes there are not.

Can anyone comment on the non-stop boston to aruba flight? Thanks in advance!

Aruba since 1979
    we have flown that nonstop out of boston numerous times and no tvs

the flight is typically ontime +/- 30 minutes at least in our case

remember to make a sandwich or pack or buy something to eat b4 getting onboard. the food packs they have usually run out and imo are not worth the $$

the flight usually shows a movie
    the flight when i am on it usually has the seat kicker behind me and the cryer to my right :-) did i say that?

glad that you lucked out with the nonstop

Any Aruba beach...
    We found that having TV was not that big of an advantage due to the poor reception over water.

Fly it every way to go from Boston.

I did survive on their sandwich....but, there is a decent food court after security to have breakfast, or, buy a lunch.

The Duty Free shop is also there if you care to save $10-$12 per liter of alcohol. Careful, though, $11 duty over the one-liter/adult (some say 16 yr old) limit.
    rob o has left the forum, contact via e-mail at

We have been taking the USAir non-stop from Boston, cheaper and better flight times IMO