Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Pegmeister

Thread: Anyone take this flight?

Anyone take this flight?

My wife and I just booked our trip for April. 11-18th
    We usually only fly Jet blue out of either Boston or NYC. I could not find two round trip tickets for under 1500$
    Decided to try expedia and found two round trip tix out of Boston for $946. One stop each way down no lay over more than an hour. Gets us to the island on the way down @12:20, and coming home leave the island at 2:30 and back in Boston at 9:45
    Seemed almost to good to be true. Anyone else book through Expedia thoughts?

Your trip is very close so I would grab it. The only negative is when you book on Travelocity and I assume expedia is that you do not get to pick your seats. Ya I know, no big deal, but my family of four did this twice on travelocity and we were scattered all over the plane, not good with little kids. I suggest taking a quick look at the airlines prices directly and book with them if you can, unless the price is more of course. You should be fine.

Yes we did already book, I figured we wouldn't find much better then that.
    Expedia actually did allow us to pick our seats which was nice.
    I really love Jetblue and have always had great luck with them, but I couldn't justify a 600$ difference.

I've booked many flights on Expedia with no problem. I think you can choose your seats. If not thru Expedia's site maybe by going to the airline's website & logging in with your confirmation number?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I use Expedia fairly often and have always been happy with them. We have always been able to pick our seats. Last year when we had to cancel because of Tom's medical issues, Expedia was very helpful. There were no issues with the insurance claim. We always fly nonstop JB out of Boston and have found the rates on Expedia to be competitive.

thanks for the replies
    And thanks Peg for the insurance comment I was undecided about getting it and ended up going with it and you made me feel better about my decision.