Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: aruba airlines

Aruba since 1979

aruba airlines

http://www.arubaairlines.com

i went onto the site and cannot get the destinations served.

anyone know where they fly?

Question

"Airport check in locations
    To help our Guests find us at the airports we serve – the following location list will provide easy guidance. Many airports have adopted common use check in areas and LED signs and therefore our airline name may only be visible on days and times of flight activity.
    Aruba (AUA)
    Departures: Departures - For USA - at USA Departures Check in.
    Arrivals: International Arrivals Terminal Building

Sao Paulo
    Terminal 1 (confirming). (note there are two terminals in Sao Paulo, linked together. Electronic displays will confirm door entry location."
    http://www.arubaairlines.com/en/about-us/
    About Us

Bon Bini and thanks for taking the time to visit our website and learn a little more about us.

Aruba Airlines is an Aruba based airline licensed by the Aruban Civil Aviation Authority operating new generation Airbus aircraft. The company is owned and managed by private investors with aviation experience, and has substantial airline managers heading the company. Aruba Airlines initial flights are from Aruba to the USA and will develop into regional destinations as additional aircraft join the fleet offering the traveling public the best fare options in the region.

Aruba Airlines flies modern advanced Airbus A320 aircraft. These aircraft are powered by reliable and efficient IAE engines to reduce fuel consumption .

Our cabins are configured with 150 seats in a configuration of 12 Business Class seats and 138 Economy class seats, giving a seat pitch of at least 30 inches.

Aruba is our home base with initial flight operations to Miami, USA. We expect to increase our destinations as we take delivery of additional aircraft, so be sure to check back on our website for updates.

One of the best ways to know our plans is to sign up for emails from us. On the front page of the website is a link to our email service, or you may just click here.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard an Aruba Airlines flight.
    Bon Viaje or enjoy your flight!

Aruba since 1979
    I could not get the site to do anything except go the the main page.
    Thanks

Looks like they are a work in progress http://secure.arubaairlines.com/Sche...dule_popup.asp zero flights show up

Aruba since 1979
    ok so it's not me hahaha
    i use "safari" and then tried "firefox"
    still could not get it to work

.....yes a work in progress.

Mangel Halto for snorkeling, Palm and Arashi for beach time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Sao Paulo
    Terminal 1 (confirming). (note there are two terminals in Sao Paulo, linked together. Electronic displays will confirm door entry location."
    If they do fly to Sao Paulo I hope it will make Gol Airlines lower their prices... (although my plan is using miles to go to the Caribbean... we almost have enough for another roundtrip flight)

All the best from Brazil

Marcio

Aruba since 1979
    this is "not" the same or "is it" as aruba airlines?

from ch-aviation
    News

Maracaibo to be Insel Air Aruba's first destination

28APR2013
    Insel Air Aruba (8I, Aruba Reina Beatrix International (AUA)) has announced plans to finally launch own operations on June 15 operating a single daily MD-83 service between Aruba and Maracaibo La Chinita (MAR) in Venezuela. The commercial launch of Insel Air Aruba has been delayed several times, it currently operates a single MD-82 P4-MDD (MSN 49972) on behalf of its parent Insel Air (7I, Curacao Hato (CUR)) from Curacao. Insel Air Aruba is expected to establish a similar small hub and spoke operation to the current operation run by Insel Air adding more connection options from countries such as Colombia, Suriname and Venezuela to the Caribbean and the United States. It has applied for traffic rights to serve Miami International (MIA) from June and Orlando International (MCO) and San Juan Luis Muñoz Marin International (SJU) from November.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 04-28-2013 at 09:31 AM.

As far as I know http://www.fly-inselair.com/ is based in Curacao.

Aruba Airlines
    Attachment 2452

Insel Air
    Attachment 2453
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 04-28-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Good looking planes if anything else

One non-working airlines from one Happy island! Sticking to Jetblue for now LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast