Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Aruba Airlines

Aruba since 1979
    how come too late to get car rental?
    when reserving for a car rental one of the first things on the reservation form is arrival time and flight #.

i too hope that they get their website working properly.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    I hope their planes run better than their website but it's good to have another choice and for the competition too. Yes 3pm is a late flight, too late to get rental car but if the price is right

Thank you Andrea for the heads up.

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    how come too late to get car rental?
    when reserving for a car rental one of the first things on the reservation form is arrival time and flight #.

i too hope that they get their website working properly.
    More4less is only open till 5. Will they accommodate us? We figured we would take a taxi to the resort and have them drop off the jeep the next morning.

If we go Saturday to Saturday we would fly Spirit out of FLL and arrive around 3. DW wants to go for 10 days which forces us to fly out of MIA, much longer drive. We were looking at Insel Air and like their one free checkin at 50lbs one carry on and one personal item. Spirit is ONLY 40lbs at $30 each leg or an extra $120 for two bags total. Spirit was a really nice and new plane with plenty of room.

Aruba since 1979
    you should ask more4less

spirit and their add ons is obscene.

i just booked allegiant (another obscene one) for a trip to new england in mid june.
    we were charged extra for choice of seat, using the credit card, 1 checked bag.

you could call the usa 800 number for aruba air and see what they say for pricing?

More4less is only open till 5. Will they accommodate us? We figured we would take a taxi to the resort and have them drop off the jeep the next morning.

If we go Saturday to Saturday we would fly Spirit out of FLL and arrive around 3. DW wants to go for 10 days which forces us to fly out of MIA, much longer drive. We were looking at Insel Air and like their one free checkin at 50lbs one carry on and one personal item. Spirit is ONLY 40lbs at $30 each leg or an extra $120 for two bags total. Spirit was a really nice and new plane with plenty of room.

Wink

you should ask more4less

i just booked allegiant (another obscene one) for a trip to new england in mid june.

you could call the usa 800 number for aruba air and see what they say for pricing?
    Finally got through to Aruba Air 8555278221 I used the days of 11/6-11/15 and the price is $886 total for two. You get 2 checked bags up to 23kg and 1 carry on up to 8kg. That price seems way too high compared to Insel Air 11/4-11/14 $655 total. Or Spirit 11/7-11/14 $677 including 2 bags but not paying for seats (they were nice enough to seat us together last time). It looks like MIA and Insel is the way to go. And with the 50lb bags now, DW can bring more shoes, I mean who cares if I'm wearing three layers of clothes.

And with the 50lb bags now, DW can bring more shoes, I mean who cares if I'm wearing three layers of clothes.
    If you are wearing three layers of clothes you are taking more than you need to Aruba. Remember: "Take half the clothes you think you need and twice the money"

you should ask more4less

Great news from More4less. They will pick us up at the airport at 8pm (everyone should know that ). So now do we want the big jeep (The Boss) for 10 days or just 7 and the car for 3!?

Looks like it's InselAir at $655 total round trip for two, looong drive to MIA.

Now just waiting on DW to get final approval from work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12