Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Aruba Airport's marketing video.

  1. #1
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,947

    Aruba Airport's marketing video.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb...gI&app=desktop

    interested in reading your comments

  2. #2
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Deck in the afternoon
    Posts
    3,681
    Our sexy Aruba? Gotta love Pitbull!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Retagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    501
    Excellent video! This needs to be advertised more. In all of my years traveling, I have never seen a Flight Attendant like that!

  4. #4
    Senior Member ArubaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Posts
    1,310
    Nice!

  5. #5
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    The flight attendant is very pretty, fantastic smile!

    BUT: her skirt is WAY too short! Not at all professional! In real life she would not be able to do her job without revealing too much and getting harassed all the time. JMO.

    And then the slogan: “Allow us to serve your needs” - Really? Seriously???

    If that video were just for fun... meant as a joke: ok.

    However, it's a Marketing Video. What were they thinking?

  6. #6
    Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Natural Pool
    Posts
    279
    That's our Airline, DW just told me I get the window both ways.

    Love the video.

  7. #7
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,947
    i think it is meant to bring a smile.
    and it is so unique, i bet that you wont forget aruba's airport
    Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    The flight attendant is very pretty, fantastic smile!

    BUT: her skirt is WAY too short! Not at all professional! In real life she would not be able to do her job without revealing too much and getting harassed all the time. JMO.

    And then the slogan: “Allow us to serve your needs” - Really? Seriously???

    If that video were just for fun... meant as a joke: ok.

    However, it's a Marketing Video. What were they thinking?

  8. #8
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i think it is meant to bring a smile.
    and it is so unique, i bet that you wont forget aruba's airport
    I would not have commented but it seemed you were interested in people's opinion. I love airports and traveling. This video is just not my taste.

  9. #9
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,947
    i am interested in opinions.



    and my opinion is just what i said " i think it is meant to bring a smile and the video certainly does make one remember aruba's airport.

    Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    I would not have commented but it seemed you were interested in people's opinion. I love airports and traveling. This video is just not my taste.

  10. #10
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Good. This video just didn't do it for me. I don't even associate it with Aruba. JMO.

    Some airports I have been in the past few years brought a smile to my face and I still have a vivid memory of them because of their architecture, decoration, art exhibition and glamours shops. Like Miami, Dallas, Atlanta, Houston and Amsterdam. I took many pictures, it's a whole collections of airports.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i am interested in opinions.



    and my opinion is just what i said " i think it is meant to bring a smile and the video certainly does make one remember aruba's airport.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO