Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: aruba flights from boston

Red face aruba flights from boston

what is going on with these flights they are horrible most that i checked out are overnight flights.
    what has happened to leaving around 5 30 am and arrive in Aruba early afternoon. Any tips.
    I have not been to aruba in 6 years looking forward to going and staying at the costa llnda

Jet Blue flies daily nonstop out of Logan. Flights leave at 7:50 am and are scheduled to arrive in Aruba at 1:30. Most every flight we have taken has arrived early for me that's plenty of time to check in and still have time on the beach.
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 08-26-2013 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Jet Blue flies daily nonstop out of Logan. Flights leave at 7:50 am and are scheduled to arrive in Aruba at 1:30. Most every flight we have taken has arrived early for me that's plenty of time to check in and still have time on the beach.

I will look into Jet Blue how expensive were they ? do you recomend booking ahead of time ?

I generally book 5 months out but monitor prices until they're in a range I'm comfortable wIth. Their prices can change radically in the course of just a few hours. I have booked directly with Jet Blue and the nice thing is they will give you a credit if you call them when prices go down. They put it in a travel bank and it has to be used within a year. For my November trip I found the best price using Expedia. My preferred cost is between $500 to $600 pp round trip. This is generally attainable if you are willing to travel mid week.

Aruba since 1979
    i would monitor the flights daily til you feel the price is right

jetblue has no overnight flights

are you looking too early?

start about 9 mos out for all that fly in from boston..........JB, AirTran, USAIRWAYS, AA, United, Delta,
    KB is Boston's only non stop option to the best of my knowledge.

has JB opened up flights yet for next summer? i thought they were only open now thru mid winter.

We flew JB to Aruba this past June from Boston. Paid $460pp booking 4 months out with a banked credit of $150 after a price decrease. Prior to JB we used Delta through Atlanta and that flight was 5:30am! Leaving anytime after 7am is perfect and you can't beat a direct flight.

I've been monitoring the JB prices for about a month for flights in Jan/Feb. Ticket prices for non-stop are currently in the $850-$950 each range.

I'll keep watching until it drops to the $500 to $600 range. Then I'll use last year's credits and CC points to pay.

Try AirTran - they have some decent flight times and good pricing for March. I booked a return flight yesterday for Portland, Maine (it was cheaper than Boston and closer for me). I had booked the flight down last month and was waiting for them to release more March dates. Paid $213 & $257 on separate one way tickets for a total $470. Don't think it will get any cheaper than that!

Quote Originally Posted by jdeasey View Post
    Try AirTran - they have some decent flight times and good pricing for March. I booked a return flight yesterday for Portland, Maine (it was cheaper than Boston and closer for me). I had booked the flight down last month and was waiting for them to release more March dates. Paid $213 & $257 on separate one way tickets for a total $470. Don't think it will get any cheaper than that!

Thanks but we prefer non-stop.

JetBlue every year for the last 10 years (except last year, 11 more days and here we come).
    Jetblue will credit you if their price drops, but after doing that for a couple years I've figured out their system.
    Here's what I've done for the last 4 or five years and gotten their lowest flight prices. Don't search round trip unless you want to tie up your money in credits.
    4 weeks before I search ONE WAY from Boston to Aruba. We prefer the early flight since it's direct and we're on the beach by 3. Once the one way flight drops below 250 pull the trigger on a one way. This is usually about 14 -16 days before the flight. Don't be swayed by the "only 3 seats left at this price" because usually the price drops once those are gone.
    Same thing for the return flight, just start searching 7-10 days later.
    We're going round trip for $430pp this year

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast