Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Aruba greets 1 millionth arrival passenger for 2012

Aruba since 1979

Aruba greets 1 millionth arrival passenger for 2012

Aruba Airport: More Than A Million Passengers For 2012

ORANJESTAD – According to a report filed by the Aruba Daily, Aruba welcomed the island’s airport’s 1 millionth passenger for 2012. Mrs. Marjien Krizek arrived at the QueenBeatrix International Airport on December 19, 2012 on board of JetBlue flight 773 from Boston.

The Aruba Airport Authority (AAA) prepared a surprise arrival ceremony for Mrs. Krizek who was accompanied by her husband Radek Krizek. The 1 millionth passenger was greeted by the Management Team of AAA accompanied by the local press who were eager to meet the lucky visitor.

This is the first time that AAA has reached and surpassed 1 million paying passengers in the course of one calendar year. “Such a milestone has to be celebrated”, were the words of the very proud CEO of AAA Mr. Peter Steinmetz. “All our combined efforts are paying off! The beautification and constant upgrading of our airport, the dedicated service by our employees and our airline marketing efforts together with the minister of Tourism, ATA, AHATA and other partners all contributed to this great milestone”.

The couple from New Hampshire, who were on their 4th visit to Aruba received VIP treatment while at the airport accompanied by some nice gifts for them to enjoy while on the island. Additionally they received a Round Trip ticket back to Aruba in 2013 along with Hotel Accommodation.

AAA thanks all its employees as well for this milestone and wishes to see this nice couple very soon again on the island!

Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Baby Beach

too bad it was not me.... great surprice for sure....

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Windows on Aruba, Paddock
    Pretty awesome and congrats to her! I would have loved to be the winner it would have been so exciting....Pretty awesome treatment they received as well not to mention the trip back.

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    Very nice.... too bad it wasn't me!