Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: To Aruba? Where do you leave from?

We fly out of Hartsfield Jackson in Atlanta on Delta. Usually have enough miles to cover DH ticket so I can collect miles on mine.

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    We live 15 minutes from JFK, which means we are 15 minutes to 90 minutes from the airport depending on traffic. Almost always take advantage of the 7:00 am Jet Blue flight that get's you to AUA in 4 hours plus . Hell, it sometimes takes me 2 hours plus to get to friggin Queens !!!!!! Not a big fan of stops of any sort. The key for us is to get out of Dodge before JFK turns into a parking lot. I would walk to Newark before taking any flights out of LGA, now that place is a horror.

We have been flying JetBlue nonstop out of Logan, only 10 min from our house. We either have a family member drop us off or a quick cab ride...can't wait til May!

Palm Beach, Renaissance Island, Arikok National Park
    We live about 45 minutes outside of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We make the drive to my parents house which is 15 minutes from the airport the night before and head to YYZ for a 3 am check-in the next morning. 5 hr flight to AUA, on the beach by noon. Love it!!
    Aruba Trip #9....March 2019....

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Always direct from JFK. About an hour from our home on Long Island.

London, UK. There are no direct flights to Aruba between November and March when we prefer to travel.

We take a British Airways flight to Amsterdam (1hr) from London Gatwick and then after a 3hr wait we take a KLM plane straight to Aruba (10hrs). Never had a bad KLM flight - mind you I don't regard myself as a very demanding or fussy airline traveller

Just booked from JFK. 450 RT Non stop. First week of June. JB

Been reading a lot of news in the comments section for Suriname Airways and Insel with regards to their punctuality with flights( too many delays) giving some serious consideration to travelling via Copa Airlines to connect through Panama to Aruba. They fly almost every day of the week and the connecting flight to Aruba arrives sometime between 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by elephant_guy View Post
    London, UK. There are no direct flights to Aruba between November and March when we prefer to travel.

We take a British Airways flight to Amsterdam (1hr) from London Gatwick and then after a 3hr wait we take a KLM plane straight to Aruba (10hrs). Never had a bad KLM flight - mind you I don't regard myself as a very demanding or fussy airline traveller
    Wow!! And I thought I had it bad travelling from T&T and having to connect through Curacao. At least your 10 hrs is spent on the flight on the way to Aruba. My 8+ hours spent on Curacao is spent in the airport(both going and returning). The irony of the whole thing is that T&T and Aruba are not that far from each other, a direct flight would take about 2 hours. Caribbean Airlines(BWIA) used to have flights to and from Aruba. Unfortunately they dropped the route. Oh well, connecting through Curacao can be an entertaining experience at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba1st View Post
    Just booked from JFK. 450 RT Non stop. First week of June. JB
    Great price!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast