Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best time of year to buy tickets?

Booking today

Non stop flights - some of us are going for 1 week Sat - Sat LGA-AUA in July for $350! and some for 2 weeks Sat - Sat LGA-AUA for $408!!!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysmiles View Post
    Our vacations do overlap. I'll keep my eye out for you Joe. My in-laws are at Dutch Village so we'll be over that way quite a bit I'm sure. We're at Caribbean Palm until the 20th then we move to Dutch Village til the 27th). ENJOY!!!!
    Laura, we're at the Tam. If you're visiting your in'laws walk over to the Bunker Bar for sunset. During the day we're somewhere in front of the 1100-1300 blocks. Lots of friends we've made over the years that are on the island this time of the year.

You may want to make an effort to check out the Bunker Bar action on St. Patty's Day. Tough to get a cocktail, but it's a sight to see and photograph.

Enjoy your vacation.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Quote Originally Posted by Snidely View Post
    Laura, we're at the Tam. If you're visiting your in'laws walk over to the Bunker Bar for sunset. During the day we're somewhere in front of the 1100-1300 blocks. Lots of friends we've made over the years that are on the island this time of the year.

You may want to make an effort to check out the Bunker Bar action on St. Patty's Day. Tough to get a cocktail, but it's a sight to see and photograph.

Enjoy your vacation.
    My father-in-law hits Bunker Bar just about every night for happy hour I think so I'll wander over that way with him. I'll keep my eyes out for ya. I bet it's hoppin' on St. Patty's Day, like most places.

Looks like I'll be paying around 525-550 to fly out of SFO in December. I think it is a decent deal.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234