Aruba Beach
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By cindyo
  • 1 Post By Jacki
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.
  • 2 Post By Jacki

Thread: Boarding pass/ipad

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

Boarding pass/ipad

I have an electronic question. I don't have a smart phone but do have an iPad. The airport has wifi but I also have mio. When you check in online they ask do you want your boarding pass emailed or do you want to print it. If I said email, can I go to the airport and use my IPad (with either mio connection or free wifi at airport) to show them? Or it doesn't work that way. And if it does, do I just open up my email they sent me and they scan my iPad?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Yes
    simply hand them your iPad and they can scan barcode or querty thing

You can snap a screenshot of the barcode then you don't have to worry about internet access.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    What do you mean Jacki? Where do you get the bar code? I mean do you have them email the boarding pass & then using another iPad, snap a photo of the email? We are electronically challenged people, lol

Aruba since 1979
    go to your boarding pass on the ipad

take a screen shot of it.............hold the home button and the on off button in at the same time and a screen shot will be taken
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    What do you mean Jacki? Where do you get the bar code? I mean do you have them email the boarding pass & then using another iPad, snap a photo of the email? We are electronically challenged people, lol

Right - then it will be a picture in your photos that you can show at the gate.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Now is the home button that one you press twice to shrink a page? Cause I tested doing that and there was nothing in my photos. I told you I'm an idiot when it comes to these things, lol. I think I'll just go to the Internet cafe downtown. Usually we would go there the night before we left, print our boarding passes & then go to Pizza n More.

Aruba since 1979
    the home button is the large button in the front at the bottom
    hit that button AND the on off button on the side or on the top at the same time for a screen shot