Aruba Beach
Like Tree9Likes
  • 8 Post By ArubaAce
  • 1 Post By vallond

Thread: Booked My Flight!

Booked My Flight!

I booked my flight for June on Jet Blue. Prices were great! $565 round trip including the check luggages going and coming but I ended up paying more. I paid the extra leg room because I like sitting up front and like the extra space plus the express security line in NY. I also purchased insurance for $110 which covers the 2 plane tickets, medical coverage and medical evacuation of $25,000 each. So final price $747 a ticket...

Can't wait for June!

La Cabana here I come.

Let me start planning my restaurant list. LOL.

Congrats, get a new updated counter to count down your days to your next trip.

Aruba since 1979
    YAY Ace!
    ticker updated.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    I booked my flight for June on Jet Blue. Prices were great! $565 round trip including the check luggages going and coming but I ended up paying more. I paid the extra leg room because I like sitting up front and like the extra space plus the express security line in NY. I also purchased insurance for $110 which covers the 2 plane tickets, medical coverage and medical evacuation of $25,000 each. So final price $747 a ticket...

Can't wait for June!

La Cabana here I come.

Let me start planning my restaurant list. LOL.

Love, love, love Aruba!! and absolutely love, love, love La Cabana.The staff there are so helpful, kind, hospitable and accommodating. Hoping to stay there during my next visit in late September/early October. Enjoy your countdown, your planning and your visit to Aruba. Be sure to keep us informed of your trip and such.

Thanks Andrea

I want to check out lacabana when I am in Aruba next. I need to find a place to stay over Xmas/NYE that is more reasonable if I am going to continue with all of my trips. I will stay at the Ritz on all trips but over Xmas I am thinking, its crazy expensive then. I saw a 2BR for sale Xmas week for 16,500 and that does not seem bad to me. Its not the Ritz but its not the ritz cost either, lol.

Great price!! Hoping I can find a similar one
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ