Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Booked for Thanksgiving wk. Great fare

Quote Originally Posted by angelone View Post
    Is that round trip? If so WOW. Dick.
    Yes round trip, non stop. It is WOW

Quote Originally Posted by jlk51496 View Post
    wow! I am trying to look for thanksgiving week out of orlando or tampa and I am not getting anything near that! Tempted to drive to miami!!!
    but tampa or orlando would be A LOT easier!
    we have left out of Tampa previously, however Southwest offers a non stop out of Orlando. Thrilled with the non stop flight and super low fare.

We've been going to Aruba over Thanksgiving for 14 years. This year we will be there from 11/18-11/28. Can't wait! Our tickets were much higher but I didn't want to chance not getting on the flight! You'll love Thanksgiving in Aruba!

Quote Originally Posted by Sashamcg View Post
    We've been going to Aruba over Thanksgiving for 14 years. This year we will be there from 11/18-11/28. Can't wait! Our tickets were much higher but I didn't want to chance not getting on the flight! You'll love Thanksgiving in Aruba!

we are excited too! First time during thanksgiving - we usually go the second week of december!
    First time as a mother of 3 - looking forward to going back after a 2 year hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by jlk51496 View Post
    we are excited too! First time during thanksgiving - we usually go the second week of december!
    We flip flopped with you, we went Thanksgiving last year and 2nd week of December this year. Thanksgiving was great, people around but not overcrowded.
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. Trip #8 coming November 2017!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12