Aruba Beach
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By jackieg
  • 2 Post By jackieg

Thread: BOS/AUA 11/30 12/10 $354 US Air

BOS/AUA 11/30 12/10 $354 US Air

I tried to post this last week but had trouble because of an email change. Thank you Andrea for helping to get it fixed.

My flight leaves early morning for Aruba (on the beach for lunch) and does not get into Boston until late night on return, but even adding in the cab fare home as opposed to Logan Express it is still quite a savings. I think this is the least I have ever paid and this is my 21st trip.

I checked us Airways this morning and the price is still available.

Jackie G

Aruba since 1979
    great pricing jackie
    and you are most welcome!

Is that a nonstop flight? If so, it's the best price I've seen in awhile. I paid around $457 on JB for the same time frame.

JB has the only non-stop from Boston. I believe the price quoted for USAir is for a 2-stop flight.

I thought it sounded especially low. It's a good price if you don't mind stopping. We can only do nonstop because my husband hates to fly. I think the best price we ever got was $450 round trip. I book whenever it's in the $500 range.

US Air does not fly non stop, there is "one" connection in Charlotte. I don't mind one connection and the layover is not long just one hour each way. I would prefer a later morning flight out and an earlier arrival home, but when I fly $$$ is the bottom line and the short connection time does not bother me. Often it gives me a chance to grab something to eat.
    Only 70 more sleeps

Quote Originally Posted by jackieg View Post
    US Air does not fly non stop, there is "one" connection in Charlotte. I don't mind one connection and the layover is not long just one hour each way. I would prefer a later morning flight out and an earlier arrival home, but when I fly $$$ is the bottom line and the short connection time does not bother me. Often it gives me a chance to grab something to eat.
    Only 70 more sleeps
    Oh, just one stop. I just did a quick search on Kayak and saw the two stop flight.

My wife and I prefer non-stop so the options are limited. I have issues with sinuses and pressure changes so one "up" and one "down" is much preferred.

I'm still tracking the price for our return flight. Got a great price for the BOS to AUA leg already.

Just got a friend of mine tickets on us air for 354.....november.....sunday to sunday out of pittsburgh.
    as really ticked because my tickets were 520........we are leaving a week earlier than his flight but coming back on the same day/flight.
    USAir has some pretty incredible pricing lately, don't know if its because of the merger and they are seeing how it goes or if they are just trying to fill up the seats....
    either way.....these are some super prices on tickets......
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME