Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bringing Your Own Food - Question

I've started packing and want to make some room. I have a cereal box that has never been opended, but I want to open the other one and put the contents in a smaller, see through plastic bag or container. Does it matter if I put the contents in another bag or container or does it have to be in the orignal, unopended box? If I bring ground coffee in a paper bag is that okay, or does it have to be in an oringal, unopended container, like from a brand like Fodgers?

All of this will be in my checked luggage bag, not my carry on.

Also, what about items like pans or plastic measuring cups, small bowls, are these allowed in baggage?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Where are you staying ??? If its a time share I am sure they have stuff you need there. You can take any kind of stuff you want packaged any way yuo want on the airlline as long as its in the luggage checked in. NOT in your carryon. So, if you want to repackage the cereal by all means do, bring the coffee in any container you want in your luggage, though, I hope it doesn't break or your clothes will smell like coffee. I bring sandwhich size tupperware containers to take cut up cheese and crackers to the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Where are you staying ??? If its a time share I am sure they have stuff you need there.

Quote Originally Posted by bella90210 View Post
    I recenetly one an All Inclusive 6 day, 7 night trip to the Divi Villiage Golf & Beach Resort.
    Quote Originally Posted by bella90210 View Post

Has anyone ever stayed at this resort before? Any comments?
    Also, what about items like pans or plastic measuring cups, small bowls, are these allowed in baggage?

I agree with Cindy no sense dragging the kitchen from home with you.

I agree with Arubalisa.....no reason to take the whole kitchen. However, we were really glad we took our Weber gas grille. Won't have to pack it next year either....hid it in the desert.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

oh, rob forgot to say he leaves things in the ceiling panels of the bathroom. I won't even tell anyone whats up there, or even what room its in....its nothing wierd or anything...

I will be scouring the desert and checking the Ceilings in 1.5 weeks!
    Have Fun, Pete

Do people with an all inclusive package have to make reservations to the restaurants they are allowed to eat at?

Don't know for certain, but other members have said yes, you need to..and actually a few days in advance upon your arrival.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234