Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Bumped from First Class on AA Flight - Looking for suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by geoawelch View Post
    Hi Randi - the 15th is not an option - my wife works for an accounting firm and leaving then is not possible
    Speak to them about alternate routing instead of via Miami, possibly? Another airline? Check your options, of course they always offer you your money back but the flights are always more expensive right before departure compared to what your originally paid. They always get you with that!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by geoawelch View Post
    Hi hatteras- that's right - as I said I have a seat for 2B in a plane with no second row
    Wow, goeawelch! I can't believe that they didn't find you another seat on the plane, or at least offer you another flight together! Good luck!!

Spoke to yet another customer service agent this afternoon who was able to rebook me two rows behind my wife, easy as you please.

Thanks to all the suggestions and support

Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Well I'm glad it worked out. Lately I've read a lot of horrible reviews about AA. On a recent trip I was afraid I was going to lose my first class seats since they always overbook flights and I got them with miles. I got my seats but on the return flight was delayed for 8 hours at the airport. They did give $48 in food vouchers for 2 people.
    Back to Aruba in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12