Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Buying plane tickets

  1. #21
    Senior Member Shelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Palm Beach, lighthouse,
    Posts
    251
    Just got an email from Jet Blue. Their schedule thru Feb 28, 2010 comes out Thursday

  2. #22
    Senior Member sunworshipperII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Palm Beach, The Marriotts lazy river
    Posts
    1,231
    Yippee I hope they are good.








    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

    [/url]

  3. #23
    Senior Member sunworshipperII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Palm Beach, The Marriotts lazy river
    Posts
    1,231
    A little more than I wanted to spend, but I had a free ticket so it only cost me 50.00 for taxes.. 500 for my husbands ticket but direct on jetblue fine with me. Its now official leaving Jan 30 - feb 6 first time going in middle of winter we usually go in Nov or april








    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

    [/url]

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2

    Smile Flights

    were going Aug 21-28 and I picked up flights with American for $413.00 which is the best I ever did. you need to check everyday as prices always change. Jetblue is a little higher but is a great airline. Going to Aruba for 5th time looking foward to it.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Sgroi135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Beach!
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by nyscottl View Post
    were going Aug 21-28 and I picked up flights with American for $413.00 which is the best I ever did. you need to check everyday as prices always change. Jetblue is a little higher but is a great airline. Going to Aruba for 5th time looking foward to it.

    Where you flying out of? JFK?

    Just watch out for American, they tend to change their flights ALL the time! I started with them, and then they changed both of my flights, so I dropped them like a bad habit and went with Jet Blue.
    Decided to take down my timer!

  6. #26
    Senior Member Shnyda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The pool @ Gold Coast Aruba, Holiday Inn Casino, Arashi Beach, Sunset @ California Lighthouse, Baby Beach, Our friends hotels/timeshares when they are on the Island at the same time as us
    Age
    39
    Posts
    978
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgroi135 View Post
    Where you flying out of? JFK?

    Just watch out for American, they tend to change their flights ALL the time! I started with them, and then they changed both of my flights, so I dropped them like a bad habit and went with Jet Blue.
    My in-laws swear by Jet Blue out of JFK. I always peek at those prices but find it is a crap shoot. About 1/2 the time I can match or beat the price by flying Continental out of Newark. Occasionally Jet Blue has amazing deals though out of JFK. Newark is just so much more convenient for me. I think I rather fly out of Philly which is 80 miles than JFK which is only 25.

    I have had trouble with AA while flying for work. I would only fly them if I had to.
    -Eric, Karen and Mia-
    Aruba New Years 2017-18 12/28/17 - 1/3/18 (18th Trip)


  7. #27
    Senior Member Sgroi135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Beach!
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnyda View Post
    My in-laws swear by Jet Blue out of JFK. I always peek at those prices but find it is a crap shoot. About 1/2 the time I can match or beat the price by flying Continental out of Newark. Occasionally Jet Blue has amazing deals though out of JFK. Newark is just so much more convenient for me. I think I rather fly out of Philly which is 80 miles than JFK which is only 25.

    I have had trouble with AA while flying for work. I would only fly them if I had to.

    I have not flown Continental in a LONG time. But the prices that I can find for next year (in late June) were like $500 per person. Jet blue last year was like $540 a person. So if the price stays the same I will most likely go with Continental out of Newark. Closer for me, and car service will cost less and savings in the airfare!
    Decided to take down my timer!

  8. #28
    Senior Member Shnyda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The pool @ Gold Coast Aruba, Holiday Inn Casino, Arashi Beach, Sunset @ California Lighthouse, Baby Beach, Our friends hotels/timeshares when they are on the Island at the same time as us
    Age
    39
    Posts
    978
    We are looking to go late next June as well! Continental had some pretty decent rates - I think I am going to watch them for a bit before booking anything.
    -Eric, Karen and Mia-
    Aruba New Years 2017-18 12/28/17 - 1/3/18 (18th Trip)


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO