Aruba Beach
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By ladder4

Thread: Carry on bags....check the size and compare to your airline's policies

Aruba since 1979

Carry on bags....check the size and compare to your airline's policies

Good to know - thanks!

Excellent point! We only travel with carry on bags to Aruba now, so we'll certainly be paying close attention.

no disrespect to anyone here, but it's about time. People have been bringing carryon's bigger than my suitcase on the plane and you can't even find space for you own
    in the overheads. So slim down what's fair is fair. IMHO

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I only do carry on and am so careful and use travel bags to minimize the bulk in my carry on because i don't use a big carry on. and its true, i see some people bringing carry ons that are as big as a suitcase and then they can't get them to fit in the overhead and move everybody else's stuff around to fit it. i measured my carry on and its half an inch bigger in one of the dimensions but like 2 inches smaller in the dimensions. but i figure if we are flying first class and get in that line, they will be understanding. also, since my carry on is a duffle bag style, i use bungee cords on the inside to wrap everything so they don't bulk out.