Aruba Beach

Thread: Carrying on Backage Question

Carrying on Backage Question

This is my first time ever being on an airplane, so I am unsure about what to expect. I will be travelling to Aruba from Toronto through Delta Airlines. According to their website, we are allowed to bring a "personal item" and a carrying on luggage with us on the plane, and then the checked baggage. They claim that personal items can include laptops or purses.

So, if I bring my laptop on the plane, can I bring it in it's case, plus my other carrying on bag? Can I put other items in the laptop case, like the battery, my i pod, a magazine, if they fit?

Quote Originally Posted by bella90210 View Post
    So, if I bring my laptop on the plane, can I bring it in it's case, plus my other carrying on bag? Can I put other items in the laptop case, like the battery, my i pod, a magazine, if they fit?
    Yes, you have it exactly correct. We fly Delta pretty much exclusively and my husband always carries with his laptop. Use that laptop bag for whatever you can fit in it. Not sure about your security leaving Canada, but when going through security to depart Aruba, you will be required to remove the laptop from it's bag so it can go through the xray machine on it's own.

Instead of packing my beach bag I use that as my "purse". That beach bag holds 6 times what my "purse" does.