Aruba Beach

Thread: Charters or private flights from Caracas to Aruba

ale

Charters or private flights from Caracas to Aruba

Hi All!
    I'm new to the forum. My fiance and I are planning a destination wedding in Aruba for May. I wonder if you know any private flights operating from Caracas or any other city in VEN

Aruba since 1979
    [B]a good place to start might be the Aruba Airport .
    Click the below link for contact information. Possibly the aruba airport administration office will be able to give you the info that you are looking for.

http://www.airportaruba.com/en/aaanvinfo/contact/

/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by ale View Post
    Hi All!
    I'm new to the forum. My fiance and I are planning a destination wedding in Aruba for May. I wonder if you know any private flights operating from Caracas or any other city in VEN

on flight arrivals & departures from aruba airport,i don't see anything from caracas

there is one from maracaibo that arrives at 15:30,departs at 16:15

Eagle beach, Aruba water park, Renaissance Island, Passions, Screaming Eagle, Casa Tua Italian, Rembrandt, Shopping malls, town shops.
    Hola Ale! I live in England but my family lives in Venezuela, last year we all met in Aruba, I know Aserca, Avior, Avianca, Insel Air and other companies fly from CCS to Aruba, the sooner you book your flights the best rate you will find. I tried to send you a link to a website but I wasn't allowed through here. My sister bought her ticket through a travel agency in caracas, I will find out the name and let you know.
    I am also getting married in Aruba next year, so if you need any other information, let me know.
    The company is called Venezolana de Aviacion, they do private charter flights, my sister flew with them and worked out cheaper.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by misslatin; 01-30-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Here is a place that offers charter services. Not sure how much you're looking to spend, but the turboprops will cost significantly less than a jet.
    http://www.privejets.com/airport_dir...p?city=caracas

Mangel Halto for snorkeling, Palm and Arashi for beach time.
    Gol (from Brazil) may fly from Caracas to Aruba -- my flight next May is Sao Paulo-Aruba with a stop in Caracas. Check www.voegol.com.br

All the best from Brazil

Marcio