Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: checking in for your flight

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Amy do all the airlines have kiosks and baggage drop off?

I believe Serene is flying US Air?
    I've used the Delta kiosks there twice now and I'm almost positive USAir had them as well right next to Delta's. I don't know about any others.

I'm flying USAir instead of Delta in Sept. (had to use up some old United frequent flyer miles) so I can let you know on my return.

The Delta kiosks are slick. No waiting in the regular ticket line. Don't know why no one was using the kiosks but I use them all the time when I travel. They're fast and easy and spit your boarding pass right out.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Yes, the Delta kiosks are terrific, we have used them here in ATL. I find it interesting how they even read your passport when you scan it.

but still on the subject of airlines I will be curious to hear how your experience on US Air compares to DL.

yep, flying USAir now.

we will have at least one bag that needs to be checked in.

so we can check in at the airport or do I need to find some where at the hotel to get boarding pass??

Quote Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
    so we can check in at the airport or do I need to find some where at the hotel to get boarding pass??
    Departing with luggage from Aruba, IF US Air does not have a kiosk and baggage drop off, you will have to check in anyway, so essentially no need to pre-print a boarding pass.

If the Occiental has a business center and you can check-in and print your boarding pass that will be fine, but without the kiosk and baggage drop off you will still have to stand in line.

So, you are able to just pick up the boarding pass when you check you baggage when returning home.

Aruba since 1979
    Wondering if AA now allows at home boarding Pass printing.
    1st order of business is making sure our passport
    information on our AA profile is up to date with our new passports.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12